Friday, August 21, 2009

outing~

hello~ sorry everyone now only i update my dearest blog...
nowadays too busy and also lazy to update...again,phone problem photos are not ready as i wish...
Today,i went back to TOA to check my result with giap chin.
The Otp class
which means the exta class during sem break..have to come bek to Toa if kena Otp..
How lucky i m not in the name list!! LOL..
but, still have to fear for september 3rd..
the FAILED namelist havent out yet..
so, 等死吧!!
And while waiting for Gc in the car..
camwhore~ again~~~~lol.sien mah...
and i finally got my lisence back! i m free to drive now! hehe...
gonna practice more hrm...


sweets i bought~ doraemon container...damn cute heh~!

cute rite...lol...it cost me rm12.90...lol...i place in my car so tat i can have it whenever i m moody...
lol,btw, i love sweets things while i m moody...espeacially CHOCCOLATE!weeeeheeeee

I wanna drive!!
Then,shopping with My laopo,Ai er, kok wai and Gc.. went home at about 4 and Kai Thien fetches Gc to Jusco..and i go bek home fat mou..><

This is the day before today.. my Aunt's new restaurant and her bday~
We help her and her husband to be the 'white mouse' test the very new cook and the very new foods.bahaha~taste not bad lah~
free then bong can lah~ the restaurant named Kim Heong~
Snatching the mike~ everyone wanna sing~ and everyone sings together~!! omg!! It was GREAT!!
Everyone gets mad!
Celebrating my aunt's bday..everyone sings for her! the surrounding was so warm..

Aunt and er husband~ happy moment~ she was so appy tat nite!

CHEERSSSSSSS~ everyone holding the xl size glass wif red wine and yam sing~!! even my lil sis~!! EXCEPT ME..
I rather drink fruit juice..omg.. but is nice to hold tat glass... and the 'klang' sounds while bang into each other's glasses.. wooo... it was so amazing!

Can u see it? nice art work! haha! i like tis~


beginning of the dinner...still silence... and getting mad after the effect of red wine? haha

tats all~ cheer~~ happy holiday to TOA frens~~~!!

enjoy~!

byexxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment