Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Genting 2 days one nite trip..lol..

Crazy photos from me...lol ! ntg to do while waiting for my dad~~~ grrrrrrr~~









Well u may laught~== i know i m lame~.....


Camwhore~ camwhore and camwhore~~ looks fair~buahhahahahhhhhh

Posing~~~

Rushing assigment now and half way blogging?haha...coz have to wait for it to upload pictures so better to leave it and do sum otheres thing then ait infront the com rite?

Tis is on sat n sun..my dad suddenly said he booked hotel in genting and we will be hanging to genting right the nxt day! omg..my lil sis was so excited.. for me,not reali excited.coz i have to do my figure drawing and i have to bring along my figure to genting eh..........haihh...
in the end onli done 1 and the half outline..cant even concentrate!
Not long after checked in, had our lunch in door vry cute 'chaffy dish'
Dad n lil sis..ah..btw,my mum went melaka so this is our 4 person trip.haha
camera shy? yea she is.. sometimes..
My dad gave us a surprice!
he dropped the movie tickets on the floor and let us to notice it... made us laught alot..haha
He also bought 2 moon cakes from genting...there is genting sign there..notice?
Our dinner~ c the bear shape thing ? damn cute loh..n aste not bad too..xp
Since the movie was on 130am so we headed to ...err..i use to call it 打机场.. donno how to translate into english..haha..
take picture infront the escalator's mirrow~

me n lil sis~
Peopless~~~~~~~~
After spent all of our given money, we still have left time, so while waiting for our dear daddy,
We planned to ice ourselve outdoor.. cold and strong wind..OMG..


Can u feel how cold is it? haha..still ok lah actuali..
We bought hotdogssss mineral water and a ice lemon tea and went outside ..
While fooling~..bahah
My lil sis cannot stand the cold..so we sent inside.. not her fault,her jacket was tooooo 'thick'~
Her.play with the escalator..Lol..
hide her face again..
Cant c my face .but like it..xp
I ask him to pose..hah
Emo-ing wor..
Finally... Cinema!
Them..
pop corns, sweet corns, soft drinks,rebina..hahAHH

Guess wat movie we watched? half Ghost movie! lol...i don believe myself watched a ghost movie at 130am! lol....i m so so scared of it... same to my lil sis n lil bro.. we cant even sleep when first bek to hotel...i M just so sick with Ghost movie..lol..no next time plssssssssss><"

Tis is the firt day... i afford to sleep at 630am..lol..Crazy loh!! haihh..

then we changed our plan not to go theme park d... after checked out, gone to 阿一鲍鱼 to eat dim sam as our breakfast..lol... not eat bao yu lahh~

then,again bek to 打机场.. then mcd and shared nurgets fries and coke..trying to waste our time there while waiting for dad..Went bek home right after dad came to us.. have out dinner half way home.. and tada~ tats all for the 2 days one nite genting trip...lol... sounds bored but i do enjoy! haha...~ tats it~ bye everyone~

No comments:

Post a Comment