Sunday, October 25, 2009

Plants communication!

This happen in my hse lah..
why i name this as "Plants communication"?
Not bcoz they talk to each other lah..
is bcoz we communicate with them..
haha...yea tis is my first time FEEL the plant..cutting the plants and trying to makes them looks better... We start our work right after we came bek from dinner..
so nvr think of changing cloths..tat is why im wearing a clean white tee..lol..Errr..this is pic when finished..lol..

So clean!haha!if not mistaken it was white in color in the beggining..><"
Me n my lil bro..sei yeh..his glove so clean..!
Me n my mum..hehe..
random pic lah..my sis keep snaping us..
In progress...
this plant is so incredible! the roots looks like potato..!
My lil bro says it looks like heart..and is irritating....(the yellow one been washed)
lol..y i dont feel so? is it bcoz i met more horrible thing at haloween?lol..haha

tats all for today.. plants make my day..^^

Ciaozzzzzzz~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment