Thursday, July 30, 2009

The outing~

Here are my sweetiesssss~~ Wini,me and Ashley
as you can see,July 26~ my laopo's bday~! hahaha!! Happey Birthday to My Booi Booi..
wish her all the best~ we love you!The photo sticker from sunway piramid!
The pic i like the most among all~ haha! n decorate by me~ xp

At Wong kok~ Wini wanna drink the extra large drinks so we r here~ haha!
actually there sre still Ah Keong and Johnson here but they take photo for us!haha
Us ! Angelina,Wini,Ashley

sweet sweet~



Muakss muaks~

here is pics b4 meet them up.me N Johnson~ eat ice cream with empty stomach~buahaha!

Lc face~ scare ppl away~!haha
Tis is the Puppy Xing Xing~haha


PEACE~


THE END~ haha~! that's how i spent my sunday ~haha! eventough with assignments....=="
it was vry pressure! hrmmmmm

No comments:

Post a Comment