Wednesday, July 1, 2009

My date wif my laopoooosssssssss~~~~~hehe!

Terry house~ fool around wif his caps n jacket~~buahaha~
loll~~~~~~~~
LOL,i know i looks sporty~haha..n more sporty with the hat!lol! C Leon~ haha! Alien=ing...hehehe~!
Echo park's jacket n cap~ they are expensive!



Buahaha!! keep on taking picturesssss~~~~~ heh heh heh~~

me n Leon,two of us acting cool~hahah~
silly~haha~me,Terry,Leon~
cant c Terry heh~

well,me,again..hahahha

dang dang dang dang~~main characters of tis post my laoposss~~~~hehehehe!!
These are my pretties~~~buahahha,from left,Yan,me,Cheng,Booi~

Me n booi~the longest best fren among all....going 9 years fren!!haha!!

All my sweetiesssss~~~~~~~~i m so damn happy on tis day><
don jealous haha~~tats for my dear bao bao~~hehe~~

Love u gals~!!! miss u all!!


Ashley,Angelina,Adeline,Wini

All of us enjoy tonite!! reali touched when Yan leaving><" donno y><"


hehehehe~!!! gonna laught but sweet~haha~i like tis~weeeeeeeeee

No comments:

Post a Comment