Thursday, December 3, 2009

Birthday.

Suppose to be a 'Happy Birthday',but it turn out unhappy while i still have to go college and sumthing bad happened on me..a few case..
..my firstime still got to go college on my Bithday!Tot it will be reali bad..But hrm..not reali..
I got a slice of cake and a choc milk in the morning from Gc and Leon.
Then when got to the car,there's lots of STICHES inside..
It's reali great! Im happy... atleast not tat bad mood aready..Thanks Johnson!
Then headed to Valley lake with Gc
I tot there wasn't fishes in lake.but it do..alot of fishes..haha..
Then walk under the rain for not a short time..around the lake..
got Wet but it turns my mood better..
So i suggested to go to ShanQi's hse.
Bought snacks and soda.
Sing K While Edmund and Kaitian arrived..
Then they went for dinner..and i followed..
Me n Gc reach there first..Then they cum with a slice of cake from Starbuck.
Yeah i m happy seeing it..^^
Then got dinner with them.. It's my firstime having diner with four of them...Great~!
N then came home at bout 1155 i think..
my parents waiting for me with a Fruit cake as i wish..
finished it all after singing the Bday song..Not a bad birthday~!

The nextday nite..They said Lex wanna bring us some nice place to dinner..
n i joined.. There were about 9person.
Me,Giapchin,Wailun,Ernee,Lex,Weijia,Albert,Yipin and Hanyang.
Reali nice place..
as info..Lex told me it was at Mutiara.. And the restaurant named Boston.
After finished up my seafood rice thingy..
I plan to order a banana split and share together..
But then they refuse..
And few seconds later, The banana split came..with a bday song!..And they sang bday song so suddenly.. It's reali surprice.. I m not ready at all! But it was reali happy..
Some more shared with almost all of them..The most Yeng banana split i ever had!
Yipin dance like a drunk man and all of us had fun..
Went all around there take pictures and fool around..
Even act bowling stick and ball and took a short video..
Reached home at bout 12 sumthing and can not stand anymore!
Two days slept not more then 3 hours!
Thankx guys for making my day!

No comments:

Post a Comment