Saturday, December 5, 2009

Great nite!七十大寿

Wuhuuu~ great nite!
My grandpa and grandma's bday..is my grandpa 70 years old bday..
Out of expectation! had lots of fun!haha!
At the beginning,it seems bored and just keep eating..
And something that made me feel so bad..

'Someone' that i dislike alot sit on the same table with me..(he purposely)
Yah is a him..

Just a short story about him.
Disturbing..he has a galfren but keep on disturbing me.

Even when i pass by him he just try to put out his hand and get a touch on me.
and He tot i dont know!!==
Im not that dum lah ok... reali irraitating..

sent msg to me even his gf is beside(but i dont think his gf know)

'你最美'
And A
'I love u'!!!

SHIT HIM!! I reali beh tahan d!!!
sorry for being rude again..XD lol..but i just hate those guys..==
hope u guys on my side..xp
Okay stop that boring topic..
Pics time~~
This is nice..XD too bad the salad not fresh enought><" I just love this view^^

so many ppl lining up for this de...made me waited for so long..

They just let me feel warm ...XD

ordinary foods..

Jia leng~my cusin sis^^

Me n her~She Maybe is part of y i enjoyed so much tat night^^

The huge cake!

Huge Family..haha..i m not inside..camera gal ...T_T

My grandpa wish for so long..lol..haha




I m inside then~haha~

I love the flowers..but not the cream..Lol..is it the same..?haha

My cousin bro trying to snatch my 'cake knife' away..made me feel like burst out laughting.. XD

Me n the cake..bahaha~

Blured..

Moved..

Yeshh..finally^^

Cute her..XD

nice rite~i take de wor~haha!

n me~haha

I love both pics^^

Huge one~XD

Him again..

And him again.haha..XD

my mum..taking picture with a halfway eating fish ball...hahaha!!
Love tis pic n love my mummy too~muah~

Feeding me...xp

This cake.........eeeeeeeeeeeeeeee~~~~~~~

father side aunt and grandma~XD..btw,my grandma live with me..Xp

CHEERRRRRSSSS GUYSS~~~~!!!

LETS DRINK TONITE~~~~

Hhahaha..fake one..xp... i drink not more then half tin...xp

Playing candles.cute lil gals~
Me n cousin bro singing...haha...on the stage..lol..yah ..is a stage~buahaha..

Looks like a band.haha..2 dancer behind..XD..(joke la~)

Them ..while singing..

Then we took the left over cake and lit up 3 candless.
3 of us bday on december~ special service for us..haha!
Then my hottie aunt drunk..and all of us kena cream!!

Love it~~hhahaha

Peace~~~~~~~~~

Random

Random2

Blowing candless together..Love tis pic again^^

And thennnnnnn............. my hottie aunt asked my bro...where is ur mum?
Lol...my bro gave a finger point at my mumm..
AND......''SLAPPPPPPPP'' a vry big slap from my aunt and my mum face kena cream too!!LOL..
She reli gave my mum a SLAP!! hahaha!! Happy happy happy..XD

ussssssss~~~~~~~~

and usssssss~~



Both pic came from a short story...
my hottie aunt ask the men to stand up and take pictures...
she pull every of the guys..
Then...
she spoke out..
''OHHHHHHHH.... MAN! I LIKE!!!"
OMG..all of us seriously burst out laughting..cant hold our head straight anymore..
Lol..damn funny and fun!!hahaha!
We just joined after her..Lol..our one is lady like lah..hahaha~

Ask me wat is this? my answer is ..."ART"... buahaha!
actually i m trying on the camera flash..so just simply capture somewhere...but feel like it then..aha...is my foots..XP

Yah and a surprice..
the person who help us to prepare song list..lol..i dont know wat tat call..
Is my cousin sis's friend.. Their college's prom king tim wor..haha~!
But is a vry vry shy guy..
aiyar...let u guys c har lah~kaka..
His name is Charles Lee.
C har jiao hou lah...hahaha!
And his number is....
BUAHAHAH!! dont tell u all~~buahaha!(joke lah~)

ok lah~bye guysss~~~ have fun~~xp

No comments:

Post a Comment