Monday, June 29, 2009

first time visit

A vry moody day,n yea..that's today..hrmm...
Don ask me why....cause i never ready for the answer...
although i may be looks happy wif these pics but my heart cannot stand the pain.
I JUST HATE THIS FEELINGS!!
Tis is wat Terry made... lol..from paper...n creatively,bcome hair clip~
Terry n Leon's work..Roses...Which Leon preparing for....ERherm...hahaha!
(picture caught by Terry)

(picture taken by me~weeeeee)


In d car..sick?
lol..actuali i feel abit hot on my forehead...
so opened n pasted..buahaha!
yea i know,i don looks ill...just fever for a lil lil bit lah><
We plan to watch Transformer today but end up after lunch den mcd again...==
Terry doesnt wanna get home early but he force to do so cause of me==
i m reali moody n don wanna stay any longer at mcd...><"
even red box....><"

Actualy,i don feel like going back home also,so,we headed to Leon house..
my first visit,nhis first Female guest! m i?haha><"
lol..wat a ideal hse..haha! so damn tidy==


i like the lighting of his house ~weeee

the kitchen..lol..the first thing i did when i get to his ktichen..
hahah!!! vry immediately open the refrigerator n search for food n drinks..buahaha!
sure i dare to do so bcoz his parents not home yet><...
that's his 'kakak'lol. He then serve us pearl fresh's orange juice
n i 'Stole' two pices of choc....xp
His room! so many things but looks tidy><
i am shame wif my own room><
The most attractive part of his younger bro's room..haha! so cuteeeee rite??
alot n alot doll~~

his parent's room...haha~there is still another part i din capture..lol...
nice room~


Then,Terry fetches me home...fot the first time,hahax! n for the coming days too~~^^
tats all for today~Ciaoz~~~

1 comment:

  1. hi, can you teach me how to do those paper flowers? i really liked them. Best regards from Mexico

    ReplyDelete