Saturday, June 6, 2009

Confuse..................

u tSaturday,class off...I should have my date on 2day...which i have been waiting for a long time b4 it comes....
but wHen itS finally comes...i got dead again.vry vry dead...
i don feel like waiting anymore...
i m tired...
i wanna get rid of everything....
i m vry vry vry tired...
physically n oso mentally.....
i Gonna get mad soon!!
still.single is the best.really. yea?
so then,again,Johnson accompany me,actualy i m the one who should acc him but at the last he's the one..
coz he says he wanna buy cloths but then he din't buy any of them..
but i do! singlets,shoes,spec...pool...lols!!
tis was cool..competition or wat??i don't know.


We headed to pool!lol...oh yah,havent i mention...it was in the miness...
nice place isin't it??

Of coz i m not a pool kaki..haha..i jus played b4 not more then 3 time...lols...
but i was so in love wif it!!
maybe i just do like games...the archery the bowling the everything as long as it was all FUN!!

Tats meeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!hahahaha..i like tis pic !



looks like it was onli one 'ball'hahahah!
Johnson~~!! he play better then me for sure.he knows how to play it.but not me...==


The Big Apple! it reminds me bout my lovely laopo booi booi ~!!hahaha!
my first-time Big Apple is wif her at midvalley!
n sure i miss my yan dear n cheng honey too...muaks!miss u all!!
weird face of mine...
The SUNSET...vry nice...shines to the water n it bcomes shinning...bling bling...hehehe!!
Btw,feel sorry to Johnson,he keeps sat the wrong bus..walk n walk so much....lols!!
Today so much thing happens towards me, i m so un-calm...so shocked n surprice untill i don't know wat to do n wat should i react... Dont reali wanna talk more here...
but i m stress....wat should i do?...which is the right way?left?right?reverse?or Uturn?????....
the facts tells me tat the straight road to the best........
i think i m gonna go straight to my way...........no left no right no Uturn no reverse....
Is tat the right way??


LOL
Tis is from TERRY
I can feel the warmness!!
hahahaha!!! so do u??
I miss college life.
today i
cannot c eggieeee
cannot c shaz's boobs move.
cannot c ken's randomness
cannot c GC sing eggsong.
cannot c Simyang Terrynate me
cannot c sotong bully ppl
cannot c adrianna flirt wif Melvin
cannot c melvin disgusted
cannot c albert take photos.
cannot c yuri's awesome face.
cannot c meikuan's lips.
cannot pull Ninja's chair.
cannot listen patrick sing.
cannot c CK play PSP.
cannot hear Sam's slang.
cannot kacau the monitor.
cannot bully jingting.
cannot fool Leon.
and a lot moree!!!I MISS COLLEGE LIFE!!!
It was touching wasn't it??
Our class reali BEST!!

No comments:

Post a Comment