Friday, June 5, 2009

The FUN day!!

Today,i have my class at 1pm but then i wake up at bout 7 sumthing coz they say wanna sing k at sunway's red box..
i reached leisure mall at 815 i think...
i dont mean to be so early...
i plan to sit bus but then my mum fetches me...so i m 40 minutes earlier thn terry said*9 sharp. Got bored while waiting..imagine the shopping is not open yet n i m sitting outside alone...
Take picture wif Terry's spec...suddenly feel like buying a thick black spec like his..haha
Then,the red box wasn't open yet n so we headed to bowling!!hahahah!!
there's two lane there...n just donno y...i playED DOUBLE!!!
one game wif Johnson n one more game wif Shaz,Dorcas,Terry n Leon..
so i was like...just finished the right hand side game den come to left...
den right,den left n right n left......again n again...BUT IT WAS FUN! I REALI ENJOY!
Then.two game is nt enuff for me..
we ADDED one more game..
n tis time Kokwai joined us...means me.kokwai.johnson....
n here i tell u a secret...i got the highest mark among them!!hahaha!!!
so damn happy bout it...
Lol...Shaz wif the BOWLING!!!! hahahaaha!!! follow my pose...N he says---
Taste the FIRST LOVE! hahahaaha!!! BTW,it was nt a light stuff to hold in this way==



Johnson n Dorcas....while bowling time^^


Johnson-the star x2!

After Bowling Sambatt me n sambatt Johnson hang to the 'archery' game again!!
Tat's my first time for tis! damn nice game! although it was tired to hold the heavy thing..lols...
DON'T THINK TAT IT WAS EASY!!


before i starts the game i think.....

Kokwai act act there...he was not playing wif us..he just watching..


Me n Kok wai~!!the JENNIFER tat i mentioned!haha!


Me n Johnson! He can play pretty well..
n i can't at all==
still fun.i gonna play again to improve my skill!!
After that,Johnson accompany for my lunch....since i nvr eat my breakfast....
Honestly,Im hungry=="
Meet channiece at Kfc n got to class together...
many of them been late to class....

I m vry tired...but when after the class while Terry ask for the pasar malam i got attracted by him...i agreed n we gone to his fren hse b4 p.malam..
Aron's house...


Me n Leon playing piano,Terry curi take it without permision!!

Leon wif guitar~!

The two ROMANTIC 'COUPLE' playing piano woth tis way..hahhaha



Terry n Aron playing the musical thing...no idea on wat's the musical thingy...



Headed to p.malam,eat at p.malam then Leon got his guitar class so Terry n Leon left ...
It was about 820 when they left...I have to wait for my mum to fetch me,again.
n i went bek home at 10 sumthing..just imagine how long have i been waited....
Luckily Gc was with me so tat i m not tat bored to stay there alone....i was so lucky that he was free to accompany me!
Tat's all for 2day! enjoyed the oouting for today!!!!
although there's also something tat makes me feel so upset...
Btw,my dad got his new car...n i knoot recognise his car when they comes to fetch me=="
quite embarassing,...haha! goodnite everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment