Monday, June 15, 2009

WELL! FINALLY! the UPDATE!hahaa
i m sorry n extremely sorry bout these days
busy wif my hw.....reali reali too much for me><
but luckily there're still time for rest!hehe!
these is the time when not as much as the beginning week^^
WE,gone dinner n supper! together!
who? Albert,Yuri,Melvin,Yipin,Johnson,n Weijia!^^
my classmatesss!
first,HULU LANGAT's Gasoline^^

The view from the top part of hulu langat hill...which known as,'mini genting'

Melvin holding camera..
from left front,Albert,Yuri,melvin,yipin^^ right,Weijia,Johnson..

Tis is Johnson holding the camera..my turn inside..buahaha..
Then,2nd round!MURNI! LOL...
the drinks there is EXTREMELY match wif my taste!!!! love it soooo muchhh!!

Yuri..she looks emo without her smile..lol... good in singging! agree^^

Yipin,do not worry if ur food left out...u won't feel guilty if he was here!haha

WeiJia..haha..she was so cuteee..hahaha! after hearing wat yuri says bout her i nearly don believe it..haha... n she like to say COLD JOKES..lol..

Melvin,,,don like to take picture so i curi curi take his picture.haha.Albert,The Pro in taking picture! he has his own Camera!
I was waiting for the BEFORE AFTER..haha!!
we'll see!^^
Me n Johnson! act siilly huh~!

The nxt day,again,class switch on friday..
so i had my Date wif Him...
Terry his name^^
ha,not my class Terry ..lol><"
preparinng..... still camwhoring xp
He booked two movie ticket for free...?!
The seventeen Again...
the movie was so .....bored actuali..haha
so,Terry, u r not the one who made me bored don worry^^
After the movie,we headed to FRIDAY to have our bunch..
lol..both of us dindnt eat anything yet while it was nearly 4o'clock..lol
The drinks...his one taste weird...lol..mine taste good..buahah..
actuali these drinks were with alchohol..but we simply changed the resipe..buahah!


His spegetti...lol
><" i forget to take the picture of my fish chop><"


he is so shy n cute..haha!
While waiting for bus?
he got our dinner n then headed home...
plan to sit bus,..but it was damn crowded in the bus..so,we sat teksi..lol...he live at setapak but accompany back to belakong...lol^^
thank you so much...blekk...xp

The nxt nxt day..Sunday^^
Tis was a DAMN 'LUCKY' DAY!!!!!!
URH...know wat is tis?
Me,preparing...

The bride...my elder bro,me n my mum^^


The wedding car ARRIVED!

Tis is my younger bro helped to open the car's 'door'lol...
rm100 laisi for tat..haha! i wish i could><"
Me n my younger sis...notice the bunch of flower?

At my grandma hse...waiting,,,,,,.........

The laisi from the new pair!


Here is it!! The precious kiss-ing picture!















I m sure u can understand without my explaination^^

n about wat so LUCKY for tat day...

MY PURSE,COSMETICS, all STOLEN........................................

IC,ATM CARD,LISENCE,MEMBER CARD..CASH....

EVERYTHING GONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Feel like CURSING the BASTARD who stole my purse!!!!

HELL MAN! u RELI BURNING ME UP!!!

GET HELL!!

tat time reali feel like killing myself for being so careless..........

but it dont make sense tat someone steal it from me but he dont get hurt n i hurt myself??lol

i get even more angry==

PLZ DONT LET ME KNOW WHO WAS THE ONE STOLEN IT FRO ME FOR EVER!!!!!

Sorry for frightening u guys...i m trying to control my temper..^^

but it SUCKS! hehe..^^

pls dont mind me^^ i m jus try stress relief-ing!^^

take care^^

No comments:

Post a Comment