Thursday, June 4, 2009

In Diff daysss

Peggy Cant waited for my post! i promise her to blog but then i dindnt coz i get bek home late today...AGIAN...hahaha
n actuali now is about 2am...n i m stil blogging==
there's someone who wanted to read into it..i m happy bout it...xp
so here was me n Peggy at 1st of june... We gone out after my class.....actuali i accompany her to buy her cloths...n in the end i bought my bag n one more shirt too...
i LOVE it actuali...although it was expensive.....






can u c the bag? not reali a nice angle for the bag...real is nicer...tats the shirt n bag tat i bought...


The spec is from the mannequin..hahhaha! she was wearing it n i jus simply take from it n take picsss wif it..haha!

PRESENTATION

Adriana's-How to fold roses?


Ern nee's-How to make windmill?Kok wai's-How to play guitar?
His fannssss..hahahha!

Beelian help him to singsssssssssssssss

Sam's-How to reduce the kill of animals?

He is brave enuff to choose tis title...haha! since he was not a vegeterian!

Channiece's-How to do basic makes up

Beelian-How to do break dance?



PS- soly for the wrong info espeaciallly for the titles...
coz i don rmb it...
but i t was just sumthing like tat!haha!







The Daithong's with cuosinssss
Today get back from The One n sit Terry's car to leisure mall..
me n giap chin chat alot again!!
i accompany to buy his key chain n he accompany me to buy my card reader too!haha
we chat until Giap chin's mum give him a call n ask him where is he...
n YET we are still chAtting...it was fun...we can chat alot!











The cousinssss~~~~!! i gone to Daithong tat next to leisure mall n meet my mum n dad..
they were 'having'their dinner...
actuali they are just about to finish...
so i sat there n i onli ate the last thing...
somthing like 'tong sui'.....

the baby!!!!!
cuteeeeeeeeeeeee!!

cutee rite!!!!
The swimming pool day
on this current day,my mum give me a call n ask me whether do i want to get to the apartment swimming pool wif my cousinsss
so i was ruhing my hw...but yet i stil agreed to go coz i jus wan some relax==
yea i do!
me!
something happen.........it rains .......n we knot get down to the swimming pool...
so get up to apartment n take some rest to wait for the rain to stop..
but yet...it dindn't............................
Bikini inside==
first time wearing it...
but it was an unlucky one..don't have chance to reach the water...

My sis.......
the rain is still there but most of my cousinz...
kids n elder oso jump into it....
i daren't do tat coz i might not able to ge up if i jump into it...
it was damn cold! somemore it was late at night tat time..



The pool....

No comments:

Post a Comment