Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Random

Tats me.........
Half way.......




LOL...
The SURPRICE.........
Sambatt thing do tat for me==
I mean he drew tat==
The waste of 4 N the half hours!!!!
Lol...do i reali worth tat????
><" i know tis art work take time...
coz i drew it b4...it take my times too...onli by sketching it...
I like it vry much!! but...still...dont waste time on doing tat==
n Thank you vry much!^^
Done......



Ntg to do in the finished art class...
took channiece's frog n take silly pics wif it...haha
Lol...he is the main character...not me...hahaha...

Blekkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk~!!!

Yuri's hamster!!!!!!
Jake his name... a Male hamster!

I love it! but i wont rare it...bcoz jus like wat Yuri says... dont play wif the animal's life...
I may kill it if i rare it...i don mean by propose==
I mean tat...how could i take care of those animals if i even cant take care of myself well....==

oh well so i hope someone close to me can rare animals so that i can always play with the cute animalsss!!!..hahahha!!




Again pics edited by Leon......
hahaha!They were nice!!..! thankx again to Leon^^




Well,overall...i have no title on tis post...jus showing pics..haha!
so,Takecare everyone.


No comments:

Post a Comment