Monday, May 25, 2009

Nice date.

Tis is add on pics...hahahah!
i plan to post these but then i dindn't recieve from peggy maybe coz of sending failed..haha!
3 of us here~
kekes..funny n cute pic...xp
lols.....tall to short...sob...Y_Y

huggies~

Peggy is here...haha...



As u know, today i went out with Peggy, Kok kian, n Kelly....
Peggy fetch me from Mcd,so i have to walk bout 20minutes under the hot sun to Mcd....
i sweat all the way to Mcd but then it was valueble for me...xp
then we hang to UCSI to pick up Kok kian.He din't change much except for more chubby face now..haha...
again as u know i dont reali know Kok kian n he says the same thing to me too..haha!ok fine...as long as we still can chat a lil n not tat 'diam' ...
when they talk together i reali feel like i shouldn't be there...><"
*they r close frens n they call him kor..haha.
but still Fun! thankx alot..espeacially picture time ! so fun n enjoy!hahahs...




here we gone for today....

kok kian n kelly..haha!

wahahaha...so funny rite...Kok kian n peggy camwhoring...

timer picture of coz~!


curi curi take de..haha...



the english version is own by myself..lols..haha!


my mee come ealiest..haha! i m hungry anyway...ahaha..


peg help me to take tis pic.i like it.hehe..






I m sure without my intro u'll know who she is!haha! again,we r not less..we just lLOVE taking picture!haahaha

half face..but like it!haha!

haha~actuali tis pic is accidentely capture until 3 person onli....can u c kok kian behind?haha.. but it was nice...isin't it??haha
3 of us wear pink..lols..of course gam ngam onli..haha!

when about 2pm Kok kian have to leave...so peg fetch him to sumwhere near UCSI n we end with goodbye..
kelly n peggy then would like to pay a visit to my college...Yah...The One Academy...so they ask me bring them the way to Sunway...n i was a super 'ROAD BLIND' person..
but i try to bring them though...

then...i said i rmb the way to sunway is from the mines...
then we hang from CONNAUGHT to beakong then to THEMINEs
and then i forgot the way..=="
i called my dad n ask for the way...then he says it was from CANNAUGHT!!LOLS! i make peggy drive for no reason to belakong to themines n then back to connaght AGAIN!
so sorry for tat><" anyway,today she spend so much on tol.. In the beginning she got bout RM80++ den after that her touch n go left bout RM60++lols!! when we reached The One we gone to student lounge n used the com there to spy on ppl's blog..haha! after that gone to TYLOR to have a look...i mean at last onli get to have a look there... we gone bek home bcoz all of us was so tired,espeacially PEGGY! She drive for almost the whole day to fetch kelly,me n kok kian.aha! it was a vry fun day!haha!n the bad news from me....

i havent do any of my hw yet...lols
gonna die for it!!
have to leave d...bye!!! my homework is waiting for me!! ><"

n lastly... Im sorry to the one who's waiting for me today,i don't know i made u suffer again.... so sorry...n hope u take care of urself...don't make me worry again!...

4 comments:

  1. hahaha..lets bek home xD..and you're a miracle to finish up such a huge bowl of noodles =.=. haha..u got showoff em my blog mar? =X. hahaha..and u really looks alot alot diff with and w/o glasses xD.

    +u on ur homeworks too xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. i nvr finish the whole bowl lah..haha...><"
    czo there's meat oso i can't finish all..
    xp

    ReplyDelete