Sunday, May 24, 2009

I just got so down today...
my again sunday...
maybe my secondary frenz r bzing wif thier own stuff n then college frens are not fren enuff to hang out with...
so today again i spent my only sunday at Home!...
maybe sumone will say tat it was ntg bad to stay at home...
but,i just get so sick of it bcoz i have to keep study n study but no shoppings n even yamcha wif fren anymore...
somehow tomollow,25th i m off...when i get know tat i m off 4 2molow i got so exciting..
i tot i may hang out wif someone i would like to meet...
but then again *dissapointed* erm.....i know tat is no one's fault but maybe i just cant wait for something...i don't reali know y m i so emotional today...
i m sorry....so sorry bout it...
i chose to blog n msn b4 2molow comes..
n i hope someone could date me 4 2molow bcoz i don wanna stay at home anymore...
n i online for bout 10minutes..here it comes..
peggy chat wif me n then she tell me she was off for 2molow oso!
i asked her whether she wanna hang out or not...
n she told me tat she is going to hang out wif Kelly n kok kian..here she invite me too!
wat a Surprice! although i don reali know kok kian..but atleast i can have my date!
i'm so happy n got so excited!
Peggy if u read my blog, here i say Thank you vry much 4 ur Invite! u make my day!
although i still donno 2molow will be fun anot..haha
ya,so now is about 1220 in the nite..i have to sleep so tat 2molow i m awake enuff to meet them!haha....that's all for today! goodnite....opps...nope..good morning.....byex~~

No comments:

Post a Comment