Friday, May 29, 2009

heart attack

Gonna have our lunch in Sunway piramid again...
Johnson cum more earlier than me, as he say guys should wait for girls..
haha..i agree that,but not always lah! guys r not superman too!but he is lah..haha!
So we meet at sunway piramid's entrance then we headed to the top part..where looks similiar with sungai wang...to have our LUNCH!
n we wasted so much time on choosing where should we eat spying on menu n prices..
finally we chose a korean's restaurant...*it was expensive too..
starts to take picturesssss after the food comes...
well,both of us were so obsessed in taking picss...maybe i m the one who obsessed..haha!



Finally...us!hahah
so obvious curi take de~!
i take de loh~i like this one..haha! my skill good leh~hahahaha~
act act there~
smiley~!i ike this too..hahaha!

wat we ordered both the same price...but taste diff..
i don like mine cause it taste sour..><" we exchanged our lunch set cause he says he don like his too... * donno got lie or not~~ lols

BY THE WAY, I said i wanna treat him today but guess wat?? He says wanna wash his hand n curi curri go to counter n pay again! lols...><" fine----fine-----but no nxtime!lols


After having lunch there...
i told Johnson that Gasoline's longan milk taste diff compare with 'mian dui mian's
den we headed to gasoline too!hahah!

Finally he let me treat him for the drinks...but still the same..the drinks is more cheaper den the meal! we ordered the Longan milk n one more Beauty n Beast..it reminds us bout Kok wai...the JENNIFER! haha..

We spent too much time taking pics n in the end left 5 more minutes for class..!! We rush again... try to finish the drinks n rushing out from gasoline..

For sure,we still late for the class..

n guess wat happened??? MY PHONE LEFT AT GASOLINE!!!

Wat the hell tis happens again???=="

i was so worry bout my phone n i donno wat to do???..

i tot i would lost it AGAIN!! i just got my phone repaired yesterday wif RM250++ n today wat m i going to do if i lost it again???? I will die of heart attack lah weh!!! don joke with me plss!!

But wat i want to say was I DIND'T LOST IT!!

Johnson run back to sunway piramid n help me to get back my phone!

u know wat...he was so worry bout tat phone like it was his phone!haha! Just got to class den got back to sunway piramid again to get my phone...n i was waiting outside the main building... freakingly worry bout it...i nvr go in the class althought he ask me to do so...by the way,it was NOT A SHORT DISTANCE..!!THANK YOU Johnson! I donno wat can i do to THANKX YOU but i m reali reali happy i got such a NICE fren like u!!

Den i try to catch up during Com Graphic design...i admit i m not good on it..=="

i nvr finish the assignment AGAIN..haixx...

after the class Giap chin told me to get back home wif Leon n Terry..who is Leon's fren... ma new fren too..hahah! den inside the car Terry invites me to both of their fren's bday party since their fren say invite as many ppl as he could! kfc for FOC 2molow..haha! lucky me rite?

n start from now gonna car pool wif Terry,Leon n Giapchin maybe... like tat my parents will be more relax~hope so!

have to stop here! wait 4 Johnson the 星宇's blog..hahah! Ur turn lah! fastfast blog!hahah! Tata~~

1 comment:

  1. Hahahahaha..nice day jing ting! FUN! XDDDDD. Next time dont know what will happen lol >.<. hahahaha..dont say thanks-.=....haha..it was a short distance though==..hahahaha...

    Luckily it ended in a happy ending. =D.

    +U hw! +u!

    ReplyDelete