Monday, May 18, 2009

Hanging out.

I m so so so sorry.....due to my phone n my com problem i fail to update my blog...
there's so so much thingzzz i wanted to share at here..
but i cant manage it coz i dont have photos to make my story...
luckily peggy got her's..hahah..
erm...
tis is pictures of tat day..
I went out with Justin N Peggy...
buy cloths wif her n she accompany me to repair my phone n staighten my hair tooo...
well,it take quite a period of time for my hair...so she make hers too...wahaha...
tats it...how's it? for me is better then b4 lah..haha..








girls love taking photos...wahaha...espeacially us!
== when we meet each other first thing come to our mind is taking pictures..haha..
i enjoy tat day! thankx to Peggy who accompany me n justin who fetches us!!haha..
Have fun ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment