Monday, May 18, 2009

My sunday...

STEAMBOAT time...haha...









I always wish to start my college life but then i find out that it is reali so tiring...
sit car sit bus sit ktm... tired tired tired..haixx
n my ONLY HOLIDAY is on SUNDAY!!
yah,means i have to study from monday to saturdy...nice rite!!!!!
if there's onli ART den maybe nice..
pls cut off malaysian study n history of art thank you!!





so,here is my sunday...
cleaning up the living room,bed room,store room....
now the living room is more clean n EMPTY...
the sofa,tables. are all being abandon..lols...

n i got office table in my bedroom now! 5 feet! n one more com desk!!
i love them!haha!
dinner at nite...
is gonna rain...so we switch our place inside already..haha...


in d car...





i like his sleep face..*don misunderstand...is sibling's like..haha







can u see what so special in tis pic??






tis rainbow is right infront my house! haha! so lucky i see it clearly! so beautiful! but i can't capture it....actualy is a U shape...

tat's all~~tata~~~

2 comments:

  1. Muahahaha im here again! =.=. so u bought ur desk at ikea for rm300 like tatsun said? hahahahahah-.-..

    ReplyDelete
  2. lols...who is tatsun?? tat principal? nolah...not from ikea..haha..but bout 300++..lols..

    ReplyDelete