Saturday, May 30, 2009

Party day!!

Added on picssss the party tat i mention! obviously the bday guy infront of the cake!
TOA CD0905-2 with the BDAY boy!again-from left,Terry,Shaz,Giapchin,bday boy,Leon, and a lil camera shy's Dorcas...




As usual,classed at saturday from 9am to 1pm..
but today,we stay until 2 sumthing coz not finish the art yet...
but great we r still in time to Pavilion to have Our free lunch/dinner
KFC...hahaha!
when we reach there,me n Terry go to toilet n SHAZ have to go bek to car to get Terry's handphone..
i say happy bday to the bday boy without present...><" i m bad..lol den shaz came,me n shaz was so bashful to sit wif all donno-who.. Dorcas,gc,leon and terry gone to get a present for the bday boy... guess wat..he gone to 7-eleven to get the C*****!!!!! the reason y he says tat we r 18 aready..lols...i hope it was a joke..== tis is SHAZ~! new fren of mine too... 195cm wif scary muscle!
he says when he sees a group of malays infront of him he will nvr walk the side way...
MEANS,,,he will walk STRAIGHT to them! n they will OPEN THE ROAD for him!!
lols! COOL RITE?? hahhaa!!

Tat's reason y i post his eating face here!
wanna know?
it may scared u away!

Notice his plate? the one wif hand n chicken on his hand...
Yah~!!!!! it has NO BONES!!!!
know y???
He ATE 7 PIECES OF CHICKEN N WIF THE BONES TOO!!!
tis is my first time see such a person!! So TERRIBLE! isin't he??
Gc ate one pieces,Leon n me ate two pieces,Dorcas ate three,Terry ate five n Shaz ate SEVEN.

The chocolate bday cake~!



I m chatting wif Giapchin here n they r chatting thiers too..



As intro,from left, Shaz,Dorcas,Leon and Terry at right...






anyway,Usualy Leon always help me to carry things when he saw im carrying heavy stuff... Terry was curious about it,..n i told him it was bcoz Leon is a gentlement...



Then,When home time Terry help me t o carry my stuuff..coz he want to be gentlement..hahaha!*jus joke



when home time,Terry fetch Giapchin right to his home,but he don't get down..he says he wanna go to his mum shop...so we both go to leisure mall...then,he call his mum..



His mum told him she gonna close shop n ask him to go back home!



so he have to walk back home!haha! b4 tat,he accompany to wait for my dad..



den when my dad came,he have to walk back home...pity on him><"













Here comes to my aunt house gathering*a small party oso



i wanna show my aunt's hse coz i like it so much..



they nvr get married yet...jus staying together..



it was a small building,but-----it jus looks half like my dreamt hse...hahaha!
look at it! clean n clear..hahaha!






so nice weh~i like thier hse curtain so much!





bed room.




my cousin play wif dogs,,,tat dog is ppl's dog..so cute lah..hehe





i drink some of it...tat orange bottle...orange taste+alchohol...



is bitter><"
Family photo??hehex




me n my dear lil bro~



tat's wat i mean *small party... june 1st is my lil bro's bday so we celebrate wif him!



for sure he donno we'r going to celebrate for him...



my mum bought the ice cream cake n when they ask ppl to gathered at the cake...he still donno wat is happening...



but when he knows it's for him! he was so so so surpriced n happy! Glad!



i m happy to c his sweet smile too!!




when singing bday song!






looks so happy yeah! capture with flash..




everyone sings for him!

1 comment:

  1. ZZZOOOMMMGGG SHAZ IS A ROBOT!!!!!!! =.=..the most amazing thing i have ever seen since taj mahal. ==..haha..

    And nice warm family u have! xD.

    ReplyDelete