Monday, May 18, 2009

Surprice! guess what?? Tat'sMOTHER'S DAY lah..
c, my bro was carrying the cake ....my younger sis n younger bro bought it..
tis year i din do anythiing for mother's day...
but i did it for almost every year mother'S day..
tis year is my younger bro n sis SHOW TIME..hahah!!

lols...i m eating the cake.... after taking tis picture oni notice tat there is cream on my lip..lols...haha...so what..as long as happy^^
not reali tasty..wahha..soly soly....

can u c how happy was my mum??
hhaha..we happy for her tooo!!!
we LOVE YOU MUMMY!!!



sweet sweet rite~~~~ my dad n mum lah~~~



I just love tis pic so much ....
haha...charming smile from my lil bro!!hahaha!
know y?? coz when we readying to give our mum SURPRICE ...
she pop out n saw us preparing!!! ahah!but is still surprice lah~~~
hahaha! HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY !



No comments:

Post a Comment